Sr. Social Media Manager
Summary: We are looking for a Sr. Social Media Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing on social media strategy, influencer partnerships, some paid media, and content production. We want this person to be able to own, run, and grow the company’s social media marketing initiatives independently with drive and deliver results.
The ideal candidate should be a social media pro with a clear understanding of best practices in creation and management of content and campaigns across all major social media platforms.
- Content creation and daily management for social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter with focus on Instagram & TikTok as the primary platforms. As new channels develop those will live under your control in conjunction with the Head of Social Media and brand team initiatives.
- Create and execute a content calendar for all social channels that support other digital marketing initiatives (sales, brand campaigns, holidays etc.)
- Regular ongoing nurturing and responses to comments and messages alongside our interns and support teams.
- Manage and monitor all social media conversations. Protect brand image in the social media landscape through proactive engagement with followers, prospects, influencers, and any other partners.
- Work with the Head of Social and Creative Director to create content that is on-brand yet also unique and innovative. Stay on top of social trends and content shifts by our competition so that our branded content stays ahead of the curve.
- Frequently test different formats and strategies to continuously optimize results and engage current and new audiences..
- Build awareness, buzz and affinity around the brand and any relevant marketing initiatives.
- Use social media analysis tools (Sprout Social) to meet KPI’s and consistently track to quantify growth and success of social media strategies and initiatives.
- Track social media budget to maximize return on investment across target platforms.
- Assist in report building on a weekly and monthly basis to the Head of Social and other departments as needed.
- Stay up to date with emerging social media trends, audience preferences. Research, recommend and implement changes as appropriate.
- Work closely with the influencer team to assist in influencer content development that aligns with our company goals, allows for content repurposing for evergreen creative & digital ads.
- As new channels develop, be ahead of the curve in global page management as our brands expand to new territories.
Experience And Qualifications
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in social media management, with at least overall 6 years of experience in content creation for social media and digital marketing initiatives.
- Proven proficiency and active involvement in social media platforms, with expertise in Instagram & TikTok strategies.
- Hands-on expertise in creating static and dynamic social media content optimized for various platforms.
- Awareness of and experience in using appropriate social media management tools to help report on KPIs.
- Awareness of emerging social media trends and best practices. Ability to communicate with and influence senior management positions. High motivation and ethical standards.
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- History of working with influencers to build campaigns and brand awareness.
- Proven knowledge of paid media specifically within Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Adobe Creative Suite, experience with Sprout Social/Later a plus!
BSC/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or comparable field. May be offset by commensurate experience.