Job Title –Director of Digital
Summary: We are looking for a Director of Digital who will be a critical member of the executive leadership team responsible for driving business performance and growth and managing our digital channels.
*This is a remote position*
- Own in-house growth marketing initiatives and liaison with external agencies to achieve quarterly and annual performance targets.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan, implement and evaluate multi-channel marketing strategies. Propose and lead corrective actions as appropriate to ensure sustainable growth.
- Collaborate with agencies to identify areas for growth and optimization. Lead efforts to propose insights and recommendations across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google (SEM, SEO, Display), Podcasts, Social Advertising, Video, TV, Radio, Print, etc.
- Oversee budget utilization and resource allocation among projects.
- Track growth budget to maximize return on investment against all marketing channels.
- Track, monitor and evaluate KPI’s and provide periodic reports to executive leadership team.
- Mentor and guide the in-house marketing team. Track agency performance.
Experience And Qualifications
- 10+ years of extensive experience in either consumer goods or cosmetic & beauty industry with demonstrated expertise in managing large marketing departments and external agencies.
- Direct to consumer experience is REQUIRED!
- Proven proficiency in multi-agency environment including directing/ managing teams on Facebook/ Instagram ads, Instagram organic strategies, , Google Ads, SEO, YouTube Ads.
- Experience in marketing research, LTV prediction and media mix modelling.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills. High motivation and ethical standards.
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with and influence senior management and executive positions.
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or comparable field.
- MBA degree is a plus.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
- Exposure to leadership roles in Digital Marketing and/ or eCommerce majors an advantage
BONUS if you...
- Love a close-knit family feel.
- Are passionate and excited about the beauty industry.
- Like to have a laugh and have fun!
- Enjoy reading books and learning.
- Thrive in a fast-moving, agile and dynamic work environment.
- Turn your video ON during zoom meetings so we can see you!